USRES values the relationships with our business partners and realizes without you, our company would not be successful in the real estate industry.
To become an approved agent with USRES in exchange for BPO assignments, please register at https://agent.res.net/registration/bpo. Once you have registered, please complete your Profile section by entering the following information:
- Check on the “Interested in Completing Valuation BPOs” box and enter required information
- Coverage Area
- License Information
- E & O Insurance Information
- Tax Identification Information
Once your Profile is complete, your name will appear in USRES's Approved BPO Agent database. USRES's Valuation Department will assign BPO orders to you based on the zip codes that you provided in your coverage area. Compensation for each BPO order is determined by State/City/Zip, and the client's guidelines.
USRES also assigns REO properties to agents in their approved network based on volume of BPO assignments completed. In order to accept a listing assignment, you must have an active RES.NET ProPlus membership. To become a ProPlus member, register at https://agent.res.net or contact RES.NET's Customer Support at 800-760-7036.
RES.NET's proprietary software offers the latest in real estate technology for agents including:
- Exposure to over 140 REO and Short Sale clients that are contractually required to select a ProPlus agent from RES.NET’s agent database
- Ability to manage your current inventory through RES.NET regardless of the transaction type
- Unique consumer portals where your buyers and sellers will have 24/7 access to your transaction details including offers, tasks, documents, and communication efficiencies
- Ability to connect to all parties involved the transaction to close communication gaps throughout the liquidation process
If you would like to submit your or your company's resume for consideration, please send to:
25520 Commercentre Dr. 1st Floor
Lake Forest, CA 92630